Friday, September 24, 2010

THE IMPORTANCE OF LOVE !

1 Corinthians 13:1-3
1-Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2-And though I have [the gift of] prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3-And though I bestow all my goods to feed [the poor], and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

A. The gift of tongues is nothing without love ( 13:1).
B. The gift of prophecy is nothing without love (13:2a).
C. The gift of knowledge is nothing without love (13:2b).
D. The gift of faith is nothing without love (13:2c).
E. The gift of giving is nothing without love (13:3).

As Christians we should live a life with love and exercising it for without love is without God. For God is Love... ! 1 John 4:8 .

No comments:

Post a Comment